Beginning November 15, 2020, all parishioners will be allowed to attend all Divine services. We will no longer split into groups alphabetically. Services will be open to everyone once again. The choir will also be moved back to the choir loft and safely spaced. The chairs will be moved back into the Nave of the church. Masks continue to be required and we will practice social distancing as much as possible. The choir and readers will not be required to wear the mask when singing or reading. Please continue to be cautious and mindful of our neighbor.
We are continuing to live-stream worship services through Zoom and Facebook Live for those who cannot attend in person. Below is the link to the videos area of St Michael's Facebook group. This area will allow you to see our current live stream as well as videos recorded previously.
If you are not already a member of the group, you will be asked if you are a member of St Michael's. Answer it, and you will automatically be added to the group.
As always, weekly bulletins can be found in their normal place on the Weekly Bulletins page.
Even though we are not able to gather in the church to worship, we still need to financially support the church as best we can. Please mail your offerings to the rectory address:
2231 E Huntington Dr
Wilmington DE 19808-4952
Thank you for your generous support!
In addition to St Michael's own worship services, parish members can also take advantage of the other OCA parishes that are streaming services. Below are links to a number of them.
- Holy Apostles Orthodox Church, Mechanicsburg, PA (Father Timothy Hojnicki's church)
- St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Mogadore, OH
- The Orthodox Monastery of the Transfiguration, Ellwood City, PA
- St. Gregory Orthodox Church, Wappingers Falls, NY
- St. Mary Magdalene Orthodox Church, Fenton, MI
- St. Mary Orthodox Church, Falls Church, VA
- St. Justin Martyr Orthodox Church, Jacksonville, FL
- Holy Trinity Orthodox Church, East Meadow, NY
- St. Anne Orthodox Church, Corvallis, OR
- Holy Nativity of the Lord Orthodox Mission, Shreveport, LA
- St. John the Wonderworker Orthodox Church, Atlanta, GA
The OCA has an extensive resources page at: https://www.oca.org/resources-coronavirus
The State of Delaware has a coronavirus page at: https://de.gov/coronavirus
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a coronavirus page at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html